This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The applicant is required to read thoroughly the terms and conditions, policies and procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given from the website named "http://www.omanat.com". This application/agreement form is considered as a authentic and legally binding document. This contract is between the new applicant (herein after referred to as Associates) and Omanat Marketing Pvt. Ltd. (herein after referred to as Company)
If the applicant agreed to and abide by the terms and condition mentioned here, under in the website named "http://www.omanat.com", he/she shall become an Associates of the Company.
1. The applicant should have completed minimum 18 years of age and shall be competent to enter in to contract as provided in the ‘India Contract Act’.
2. The company is not offering any job or salary to any Associates. Associates will get commission on sales as per the company income plan.
3. Registration is totally free of cost with Omanat™ Marketing Pvt. Ltd
4. Associates needs to provide KYC documents to complete his/her registration and getting commission.
ii) Identity Proof
iii) Address Proof
iv) Passport Photo
v) Cancelled Cheque or Bank Passbook
5. If the applicant is Partnership firm/ Private Ltd. Company, then the applicant has to provide all necessary document pertaining to firm/company during the registration of Associate ship.
6. After registration as Associates, he/she can purchase any product from company at “Associates Price”
7. Payment will be made to Associates after deducting the relevant tax to the bank account only.
8. If anyone makes any payment to someone in cash to purchase product from company, it will be at his/her own risk and under no any circumstances, will not be answerable & refundable to non authorized cash payment.
9. Cash payment is acceptable only at Company office with proper invoice.
10. The Associates will be eligible for commission income only as per the Point Value of business done by him that is also subject to the eligibility norms to the Associates.
11. The Associates will not be an agent or employee of the Company. His/her position being so; he/she cannot bind the Company in any authority or to speak on behalf of the Company.
12. The Company will approve the Associates ship by issuing of “official welcome latter”, “ID Card” and an online Login ID, which will carry the password and an identification number know as “Transaction Password” generated by Company. This transaction password and Member ID used for all his/her transaction and correspondence with the Company. The Member ID once generate cannot be altered at any point of time.
13. The Company will, in no case, entertain any communication without Member ID.
14. TDS will be deducted as formulated by the Indian Government time to time. At present the TDS is 5% on commission.
15. In case of Associates ship in name of Partnership firm, the Partnership firm has to submit partnership deeds and relevant document.
16. All Associates should abide by the rules and regulation formed by the Company, and if any of the Associates found guilty of not abide by the same, then his/her Associates ID can be terminated from the Company.
17. The Firm reserves all rights to terminate an Associate.
18. Once an Associate terminated he/she cannot enter any of the Company premises/meeting location and his/her commission / income will be stopped with immediate effect.
19. The Associates shall bear a good character and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the Company and shall maintain good relation with other Associates and customer.
20. The member shall always behave and act in a dignified manner with all other Associates and office staff of the Company.
21. The Associates shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement / promise to register in the Company.
22. The Company will not be answerable for any promise, assurance given by any Associates to any person, unless it is in accordance with the approved business plan and terms. Hence the applicant shall go through the website "http://www.omanat.com" and the brochures and notices issued by the Company.
23. The applicant / Associates shall ensure that all the information furnished to the Company is correct and properly entered. Any request for correction furnished by the Associates, his/her sponsor or placement details will not be entertained, once product purchase payment statements are processed.
24. Company reserves the right to reject any Associates ship / applicant at its own discretion.
25. The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions, Products, schemes, business plan and policies, without providing prior notice.
26. The terms and conditions within above mentioned shall be governed in accordance with the law in force in the territories of India. Disputes, if any arise, shall be sub exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Tinsukia.
27. If any dispute of difference arises between the parties here of touching the business of interpretation of any terms and condition or as to commission, income etc. related to business of the Company, the same shall be referred to arbitration and the arbitration shall be governed by the ’Arbitration And Conciliation Act. 2010.
28. The member has to provide all correct information in the registration form. The mobile Number mentioned should be in working condition and if it is found during verification that number mentioned in the form is false / non working condition or any other detail filled up in the Associates ship hip form is not true, the application will be rejected and Associates hip will be forfeited with immediate effect.
29. If, due to change in govt. policies and enactment of law, the business is stopped then the Company will not liable for any kind of claims, reimbursement and compensation.
30. All commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Omanat™ does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
31. Omanat™ does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Omanat™ does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Omanat accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
32. Omanat™ is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Omanat™ cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Omanat™ shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
33. Omanat™ does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bonifides of any particular user that you choose to deal with on the website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
34. At no time shall Omanat™ hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Omanat™ have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Omanat™ is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
35. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Omanat™ is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Omanat™ hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Omanat™ have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
36. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that you transact with.